* Bonsall is a nice quiet rural community that is located directly east of Oceanside but west of I-15. I have always said that Bonsall and Fallbrook have the perfect location; close enough to the ocean to get the wonderful breeze that starts up almost like clockwork around 11:00 a.m., but far enough away to be out of the marine layer. You can almost always see the stars at night! Bonsall is also known for their excellent School District.
* Fallbrook has always been known as the Avocado Capital of Southern California. Although many of the groves have disappeared in recent years due to the drought, the avocado continues to be one of the main crops grown locally. The annual Avocado Festival presented by the Fallbrook Chamber of Commerce is one to not be missed! The date this year is Sunday, April 17th, 2016. The Fallbrook Vintage Car Show is another yearly event put on by the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club. Downtown Fallbrook has many little art galleries and boutiques that are great fun to explore!
* Carlsbad is a seaside resort city that occupies a 7 mile stretch of the Pacific coastline. There are many great restaurants and hotels to choose from, and the Village has many boutiques and antique shops to browse. It also has a very large Factory Outlet shopping area, and is home to Legoland California!
* Oceanside is our San Diego County North Shore. It is a classic California beach community with it's warm sandy beaches, historic wooden pier, and Cape Cod style harbor. The harbor is a great spot to go to have a Fish & Chips lunch, and watch the pelicans and sea lions!
* Vista is located in Northwestern San Diego County and has been said to have one of the most perfect climates in the world! Places of interest here include the Antique Steam Engine Museum, and the oldest running Farmer's Market every Saturday rain or shine!
* Escondido is in North San Diego County, 30 miles northeast of downtown San Diego. It has one of the best shopping malls in San Diego county. It is also home to the San Diego Safari Park.
* Valley Center The unincorporated community of Valley Center has the beauty and quiet of the country. It has a mild climate in which such delicate crops as avocados, citrus, and flowers are successfully produced. It offers quite the equestrian community also, and a yearly Western Days with a parade and rodeo.